18.6.12





I`m working on another project, funny how a random thought can grow.  Anyway, this a fragment in which the fogey finally loses it.  In the vicarage, his sanctum sanctorum has been violated.  Ouch!  It hurts all right - his hoard of old whiskies, armagnac etc. has been wiped out.  I`ve yet to storyboard this, but first I`ve designed the set, as it were, helps the grammar.  Whatever the medium I imagine this to be in, the room has to make sense.  It can be flexible, as I have seen when watching a TV commercial shoot as walls were moved to and fro to suit the shot.  For comics, of course, walls can flex, but it has to make sense.  This is a kind of set design, and it gives a chance for spaces to be filled with little details, trophies, elephant feet.  I wonder what this will look like when he goes 60s...

No comments:

Post a Comment